Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A New Adventure

Blogging.... If someone would have told me whilst attending college that I would be "blogging", I would have laughed at the idea. "What's BLOGGING?" I would have screeched amidst howls of laughter at the word.

But,,, here I am, determining to write thoughts that may or may not be read by someone in the cyberspace universe. Do we have such a need to be heard by SOMEONE that we write blogs? Do we all wish to have a miniscule way in which to be forever imprinted on the canvas of life? Is this a way to acheive a sense of immortality? Who knows.

My problem is, I have such a desire to write; blogging may be a safe means of writing what is in my heart without fear of getting that proverbial "rejection slip".

So,,, onward and upward with this new adventure!

1 comment:

Marie said...

What a great post, Rebecca!

We don't always consider the needs of our pastors because we see them do so much for us that we think that they are super heroes, without human need. But we all start out the same, with feet of clay, and a pastor is just hoping to be a vessel through whom the Holy Spirit can flow and do the work of the Father.

Love you, girl!
Marie